The Asian Development Bank is open to accept your applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2021. All the international students can apply for the Fully Funded International ADB Internship Program for which the authorities are in charge of each expense of yours. ADB summer internship program 2021 welcomes applicants from ADB member countries only. Currently, The ADB member countries are 68 in number. If you are a participant from one of the membered countries then you are eligible to apply for the Asian Development bank internship. Which you can see below.
The Asian Development Bank Summer Internship Program sets in June 2021 and proceeds for 8 weeks onwards. Candidates that have gone through Bachelors (Post-Graduate students) can apply for ADB Internship Program. Precisely, ADB Internship Program only applies to the students Studying for Ph.D. or doing a Master’s degree. Therefore, Undergraduate students are not eligible for this Internship Program.
As we said earlier the Asian Development Bank embodies 68 member countries, you can apply to any of the 68 countries. Determination of the location of the Internship would depend upon your application to the respective member countries of ADB. This means that you will be located in the country you have applied to for ADB Summer Internship Program 2021. Get yourselves enrolled in the Master’s and PhD-Level program before you apply for ADB Internship, it’s mandatory! Further details about ADB Internship are stated below.
Facts About ADB Summer Internship 2021
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2021
What ADB Internship is about?
The ADB Internship Program is a great learning opportunity for the Post-graduate candidates that aids to encounter new experiences via research assignments that are based upon the operational needs of the Asian Development Bank.
Members and Partners get assistance from ADB in terms of provision of loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to foster economic and social growth.
Stipend: All the interns will receive the stipend up to 56 calendar days based upon their internship location.
Airfare ticket: To cover a part of the Airfare Travel cost is provided to the interns with a limited amount so that they shall be able to air travel between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e; School location)
Benefits of ADB Internship
- The best opportunity for working in an international development organization.
- Coordinated working with experienced professionals from different countries.
- Obtaining profound knowledge about development finance and the impact of work done by the Asian Development Bank.
- Making a contribution to ADB’s business by the outcomes of researches.
Also have a Look at Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
Asian Development Bank wholeheartedly welcomes uplifted, unbiased, and self-directed individuals to apply twice a year.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- Be a national of one of ADB’s Member Countries.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Apply via Online Portal. Prepare Resume and answer the essay questions in which Student Gateway is here to help.
- All the documents of applicants are being uploaded to ACES for the completion of the application.
- No application will be entertained after the deadline.
- For the avoidance of errors in submission, applicants are advised to not wait until the deadline of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- Evaluation of applications by ADB is based upon the eligibility criteria, the relevance of the academic study, work experience, and the level of interest and motive for the contribution of work for the development
Acknowledging the candidates to apply for the ADB Summer Internship 2021 from the Asian Development Bank till January 31st, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted from which final selections would be made.
How to Apply for the Internship
After completing the Online Application, upload all of the required documents to ACES. For applying please Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Also, read FAQS about the ADB Internship in case of any query.