The Commonwealth shared Scholarships and Fellowship is one of the largest and most prestigious international scholarship programs in the world. It is a great scholarships for international students Besides, The Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship to study in the UK. So, Applicants can apply for a full-time master’s degree. Also, No application fee to submit as the application fee is not requested.
Since its inception in 1959, over 30,000 people have received 28,500 Commonwealth Scholarships. Also, those funded by the UK government through the Commonwealth of Nations Fellowship Committee (CSC). Furthermore, Commonwealth scholarship is funded by the UK and UK governments. By the commonwealth and Development office(FCDO).
All areas are available through Commonwealth Fellowships, currently, 27,800 have received Commonwealth Fellowships. As well as CSC offers around 700 scholarships and grants to Commonwealth citizens for postgraduate studies and continuing education. Commonwealth Masters Scholarship is valid for 1 year. More details are provided below:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2021 Details
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 9 April 2021
- Round Airfare Tickets from home united states to the United Kingdom. And, go back at the end of your award.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Stipend of £1,110, or £1,362 Per Month for the ones at universities withinside the London metropolitan area (fees quoted at 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm apparel allowance.
- Thesis funding
- Study tour in other countries or inside the UK are free of cost
Schemes Offered by Commonwealth
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offering under 6 development themes:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
To see full list of eligible courses, visit the CSC website
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
You may also like: University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 | Fully Funded
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Those who Have been granted the status of a refugee by an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Permanent resident in a Commonwealth eligible country
- Should be Available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely, by the beginning of September/October 2021.
- Should hold at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a 2nd class degree and a relevant graduation qualification.
- Those Applicants who have not studied before in any European country.
Applications will be processed on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Candidate’s academic merit.
- The potential impact of the study on the development of the applicant’s country of residence.
The last date to apply for the submission of application is, 9 April, 2021.
How To Apply
Applicants are requested to apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021. To Apply Visit the Official Link.