The Eiffel French Government Scholarship in France 2022 is now accepting applications. The Eiffel Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship offered by the French government for master’s, and doctoral degree programs at French universities. According to 2020, 500 scholarships were awarded. The French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs funds one of the largest and most well-known scholarship programs in the world. All expenses will be covered by the Eiffel Scholarship 2022.
All universities in France provide all academic fields of study. There is no charges for application. In France, you can study in both private and public institutions. International students do not need to take the IELTS exam to study in France. France is ranked among the top ten study abroad destinations, and its top universities make it one of the most popular studies abroad destinations.
For a Master’s Degree, you must be at least 25 years old, and for a PhD, you must be at least 30 years old. The Eiffel Scholarship is open to all international students from any country. There are also a number of other open scholarships in France, which are listed below. The Eiffel French Government Scholarship is described in greater detail below.
Details Of Eiffel French Government Scholarship
- Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7th January 2022
Duration of the Eiffel Scholarship
- 12 Months Maximum for the Master M1 Level
- 24 Months Maximum for the Master M2 Level
- 36 Months Maximum for PhD.
The French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a free scholarship in France as well as a fully funded scholarship for international students that will cover all necessary fees for pupils.
For Masters Level:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance (€1,031 For Living Expenditures)
- Monthly Stipend (€150)
- Return Round Airfare Tickets to and from France.
- Cultural Activities.
- Accomodation Allowance.
For PhD. Level
- A Monthly Allowance of €1,400 For Living Expenses & Monthly stipends too.
- One International Return Round Airfare Tickets From Your Home Country to France.
- Cultural Activities.
- Housing Allowance.
Fields Of Study
- Engineering Science
- Exact Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Nano- and Biotechnology
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information and Communication Science and Technology
- Economics and Management
- Sciences of the Universe
- Law and Political Sciences
- Eiffel Scholarships For International Students is for foreign nationals.
- Age required for Master’s Degree is uo to 25 years.
- For PhD. Degree Up to 30 Years old age is eligible.
- No IELTS TOEFL required for many universities.
- Opening of Applications: week of September 27, 2021
- Campus France deadline for receiving applications: January 07th, 2022.
- Results Publication: week of April 04, 2022
The last date to apply for the French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 is 07th January 2022
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Please Visit the Official website of the France Government Scholarship To Apply for the Eiffel Scholarship in France.