Applications for Erasmus scholarships for the year 2021-2022 are open. The Erasmus Scholarships 2021 is a Fully Funded scholarship. Also, you can study Undergraduate, Postgraduate levels, and Doctoral degree programs in various European universities. Furthermore, 2,500 scholarships will be awarded. All costs are covered by the European Commission. So, The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship opportunity.
In The Erasmus Scholarship 2021, You have the open option to study in any field from a European university. You will study in 3 or 4 different European countries such as Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, and you will complete a 2-year part-time internship. But of course, that depends on your chosen degree. Also, Erasmus Scholarships are open to all International students from all parts of the world.
Moreover, The duration of Erasmus Undergraduate Scholarships is 4 years, 2 years for Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs, and 3 years for Ph.D. programs. Thanks to Erasmus, you can choose to study not only in Europe but anywhere in the world. Hence, read carefully the Complete detailed information on the Erasmus Scholarships below.
Details About Erasmus Scholarships 2021-2022
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Depends from Course to Course (Applications are open till End of March)
What Can Erasmus Mundus Do for You?
- You will be Enrolled and Study anywhere from 2 to 4 Universities during your Erasmus Scholarship Program.
- You can choose to study not only in Europe but in any part of the world.
- It is one of the best Scholarships you can have. It is open to any citizenship in the world
- The scholarship provides coverage of Travel Costs, Tuition Fees, Living Costs, and Health insurance.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded scholarship program for all students. Hence, They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend of almost 1100-1200 Euros per month
- Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country at the end of your Semester.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Also, Visa for job will be granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus resembles Fulbright of Europe. Having many benefits, you must not miss this opportunity.
Over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses are offered, that ranges from:
- Computer Science
- A student from any part of the world is eligible.
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (In case this pandemic situation remains the same and tests centres remain closed, then email coordinators of your relevant programs asking them about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November).
- Furthermore, check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Test? An IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you will be able to take a test from home.
- 6.5 bands in IELTS is acceptable for every program.
- GRE is not required for any program.
- Just find the details on your relevant program websites. Then apply by following instructions given on the program’s website when you click to open.
- Work experience is not required.
- Applicants with at least 16 years of education.
- No restrictions on Age.
- Candidates with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. Therefore, low CGPA holders should take chance.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the Erasmus catalog and see one program at a time and see which program is right for you.
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs in your profile.
- Go over the program requirements and try to prepare them in advance, such as a statement of purpose, Motivational letter, Personal Statements, etc.
- No need to contact a professor or university or attend college courses. Just register on the website of the different programs, and if you got selected, everything will be handled accordingly.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarships
The Processing of the application is Online. Please visit the Official Website To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Thus, For Erasmus Bachelors and Doctoral Programs (Visit Here). For Erasmus Mundus Master Programs (Visit Here)
The last date differs from course to course But the last date for the submission of applications is till the end of March.