Pretty fantastic UN announcement. The FAO Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The FAO is a United Nations specialized agency. The Food and Agriculture Organization is the acronym for the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. They’ve launched an internship portal for international undergraduates, master’s students, and recent grads. Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply. FAO works in approximately 130 countries throughout the world, with its headquarters in Rome, Italy. You can also apply for the other Fully Funded United Nations Internships 2022, which are under the United Nations.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) provides a paid internship. Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students with various degrees are motivated to share their knowledge and obtain practical experience in their areas of interest. The FAO Internship Program is an educational experience. You are eligible to apply for any duty station in any country.
Here is no requirement for a language test such as the IELTS or TOEFL. An internship might last anywhere from three to eleven months. Candidates should be between the ages of 21 and 30 when they begin their internship. There are also many additional Internships available. The following section contains detailed information about the Food and Agriculture Organization Internship 2022.
Details About FAO Internship Program 2022
- Organization: FAO
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No Deadlines
Also Check: Youth Summit in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- Medical coverage related to service-incurred is also provided
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend in local currency (not exceeding US$ 700). The interns will be able to cover all of their other expenditures with this sum.
- Nationality: nationals of FAO Members are eligible.
- Education: students who are recent graduates or are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Languages: candidates must have a working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, or Russian).
- Age: Between 21 and 30 at the onset of their internship.
- Skills: Adaption to an international multicultural environment, good communication, and skillful in basic computer programs.
- Family relation: candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the FAO Internship Program.
There is No Deadline for the FAO Internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.