Applications for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship Program 2022 is now open. It is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International students. Moreover, It is a Fully Funded Masters scholarship in USA 2021 for Ph.D. Degree Programs also. As mentioned that this is a Fully Funded scholarship. So, All the expenses will be covered by the Government of the USA. Additionally, Almost 4,000 Foreign Students Receive Fulbright Scholarships every year in the United States. They get to study at U.S. Universities.
All of the candidates around the world are eligible to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship Program. Next Applicants from any academic background from any discipline can apply. This scholarship encourages you all no matter from which field do you belong. Or from any discipline you are.
Fulbright scholarship 2022 is open for International Students. Students from more than 155 Countries can apply. Importantly, this scholarship is one of the top scholarships. Also, the Biggest U.S Funded Government Scholarship. Certainly, You need not worry about the Expenses. Because under this scholarship, they will be covered. Hence, Read the Full Detail about the Fulbright Scholarship 2022-2023 in the USA below.
Detail Of Fulbright Scholarship 2022 in the USA
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Number of Scholarships: 4,000 per Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- Furthermore, People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Therefore, the United States Department of State covers the expenses. Below are the Financial benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students also
- Masters Degree program: a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s-Master’s combo totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates must need to apply. But Except for applicants of MBA and Public Policy/Administration. 2 years of work experience is required from them.
- Additionally, For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree (min of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It will be good if candidates would have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs: all academic disciplines are eligible. But not clinical medicine.
Also, Eligibility and Selection Procedures differ Widely by Country. Please see the Fulbright Country-Specific Websites. As it will help you find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country. Also, eligibility requirements and application guidelines. But If you do no find your country there, you aren’t eligible to apply.
The deadline Differs from country to country. But it is around Feb to Oct each year.
All Applications are Processed via bi-National Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies in Your Country. Hence, foreign students are supposed to apply by the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
Most importantly, visit the Official website and the country specific websites for further details on how to apply for this scholarship. To Apply, Visit the Official Website of the USA Fulbright Degree Scholarship 2022