Hello Lovely Users! It is now possible to apply for the Generation Google Scholarships 2021. Google Scholarships have Fully Funded Google Scholarships, Google always brings great offers. Also, It is a Scholarship for International students. Furthermore, the core purpose of the Google Generation Scholarships is to empower motivated and talented students around the world.
Google Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievements and performance as well as leadership abilities. Moreover, The scholarship covers tuition fees, books, or other related education costs. Also, Google offers Google Scholarships up to 100,000 scholarships for International Students which is equivalent to a 4-year BS program.
There is no application fee involved. Besides, Students selected for the Google Generation International Student Scholarship will receive $ 1,000 each year for tuition fees, books, or other educational expenses. Below is more information about the Google Generation Scholarships 2021. So let’s head towards it!
Details About Generation Google Scholarships 2021
- Host organization: Google
- Benefits: Students will receive $1,000 USD for 2021-2022.
- Deadline: 29th March 2021.
Benefits Of Google Scholarship
The Selected students are going to receive $ 1,000 per year for tuition fees, textbooks, and other academic expenses.
The program is open to students who meet all minimum qualifications. Thus, we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply to this Scholarship.
The following countries are eligible for Google Scholarship 2021.
- Southeast Asia
- Sri Lanka
- Undergraduates students from the countries listed above can apply.
- Most Important, The candidate must be identified as a woman. So, Only Female students are eligible.
- Candidates must be full-time students in 2021-2022.
- The candidate must have a degree in computer science or a related field.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic background also.
- Must be either a 1st or 2nd-year’s bachelor student.
- Lastly, A candidate must have unique leadership capabilities.
The Applicants of the Google Scholarships need to attach the scanned documents:
- General background information
- Resume or CV
- As well as Academic transcripts
- Responses to 2 short essays
- Provide an example of leadership experience.
- Online Google Challenge also (That will be sent 5-7 working days after the deadline)
- Submitted All documents in PDF format.
The last date for the submission of applications for Generation Google Scholarships 2021-2022 is 29th March 2021. Hence, send your applications before the due date.
How to Apply
A candidate must have to create an account and fill out the online application form. Finally, Please Visit the Official Website of the Generation Google Scholarships 2021 to apply.