Applications for the German Government Scholarship 2022 are open. Also, if you want to know an answer to, is study in Germany Free? So yes! German Government scholarships are Fully Funded scholarships. So Your wish to study in Germany can come true. Furthermore, you can study Full-time masters and Ph.D. programs in Germany. Participants study at prestigious German universities. The German government supports more than 100,000 German and foreign students every year.
The German government is funding the scholarship and will cover all costs. Thus Study in Germany paying for nothing. Additionally, there are very diverse academic fields for education. Student gateway ensures excellent scholarships to study in Germany. The master’s degree will be 12 to 24 months (depends upon the institution concerned) and 36 months for the doctorate. Germany is developing as a magnet for international students around the globe.
The Germany Government Scholarship does not ask you to pay the application fee. In addition, German universities do not require tuition fees. Besides everything else, Don’t worry about the IELTS requirements. You can now study in Germany without IELTS. You can see the list of universities that do not need IELTS. The full details of the German government’s scholarship in 2022 are presented below.
Details About Germany Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Deadline: March 2021
If You are Interested in the UK then You can also check Study in the UK Without IELTS in 2021
Also, Check Study in Canada Without IELTS in 2021
Study in Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. It covers all of the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for PHD students (Depending on an academic level).
- Health, personal liability, and accident, insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance
- Rent subsidy (Monthly)
- Allowance to accompany members of the family (Monthly).
List of Fields to Study
Annually, thousands of students come from several regions of the world and trust their education at Universities in Germany. Below is the List of the Academic Fields.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Applicants From any Developing Countries. Please check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a 4-year course) in a specific subject.
- The academic degrees of the applicants should normally not be more than 6 years old.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional experience.
Check this out Also Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
- Filled up an application form, found under “Application Procedure”.
- 1 hand-signed CV
- A hand-signed Motivational Letter (max) of 2 pages. Click HERE to avail of our services.
- Academic letter of recommendation.
- Professional Recommendation Letter from an employer of yours.
- Employment Confirmation in your home country from the employer. And a guarantee of reemployment (If possible).
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS
- German – needed for the courses to be taught in German
- Certified copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Certified copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
The Last Date to Apply for the Germany Government Scholarship 2022 Varies from Course to Course. The Applications are now open and they will end in March 2021.
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the DAAD.