Hello peeps! Applications to the Global UGRAD 2022 Pakistan Exchange Program to USA have set in. Moreover, The Global UGRAD Exchange Program is a Funded Funded Exchange Program by the United States. Therefore this Exchange program is funded by Pakistan Educational Foundation. Also, About 230 participants are selected annually. So, Half in the fall and the other half in the spring semester. Additionally, All costs are covered.
Furthermore, You do not need the IELTS / TOEFL exam for USEFP Global UGRAD. As well as Global UGRAD is the most prestigious and popular exchange program in the US, for Pakistani students only. Moreover, A passport is not required to participate in the UGRAD program. Most Important, You will be placed in various American cities and universities for 4.5 months.
The Global UGRAD Pakistan Program explores the value of American cultural/academic exchange for Pakistani students. So, Pakistani students will spend approximately 4.5 months in the United States as part of a semester exchange program. In fact, The goal of the UGRAD Global Cultural Exchange Program is to promote understanding between the people of the United States and Pakistan through student exchange programs in the United States. Further details are given below.
Global UGRAD 2022 Pakistan Details
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 4-5 Months
- No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
- Cost: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 28th April 2021
Additionally, Student with any Academic Background can apply.
Global UGRAD 2020 Cycle
- Number of Students: 250 Students approximately will be Selected.
- Two Batches: Half in Fall and Half in Spring semester.
You may also like: Study in Germany Without IELTS | No IELTS & TOEFL
Global UGRAD is a Fully Funded exchange program USA. It is a great Student exchange program for Pakistani Students. Each Expense will be covered by USEFP.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (From Home city to the USA)
- Tuition Fee & other University Fee.
- Room & Board, Food
- Accommodation also
- Coverage to Accident & Sickness.
- Monthly Allowance (For other expenses & traveling)
- Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$) (can fluctuate).
- One Credit Card will be given having 800$.
- A Debit Card will be given having More than 2500$.
- Other Benefits: You can travel to different States and can do any sort of Activity.
- Only for Pakistani citizens.
- Age: 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a College/University.
- Participants should be in the 14th or 15th Year of formal education. Means 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester Students. OR
- Students enrolled in, a 4-year bachelor’s program or a 2-year bachelor’s program can apply.
- Should have Leadership Qualities.
- Potential in their Community & University Activities.
- Must be Interested in Learning about the United States.
- Good English proficiency.
- Students having diverse backgrounds, especially the ones who haven’t previously had an opportunity to travel internationally are welcomed to apply.
Note: Women, people with disabilities, and students from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh & Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
The Last Date to apply for the Global UGRAD 2022 Pakistan Exchange Program to the United States of America is 28th April 2021
How to Apply for Global UGRAD 2022
The Applications will be processed Online. Hence Submit your applications and other documents Online. Hence, Please Visit the Official Website of the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022.