Finally, applications for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 are now available. Also, A Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded program. Moreover, this scholarship allows you to pursue a master’s degree, a master’s degree leading to a PhD, or a direct PhD after completing a four-year undergraduate degree. So, You will attend one of Singapore’s top universities. The Singapore Scholarships are all funded by the Government Of Singapore. All expenses will be covered.
Furthermore, Singapore is an ideal study destination for students from all walks of life. Singapore is regarded as one of the world’s best educational locations. Moreover, With a superior educational system, it is less expensive than the United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. You can now also study in Singapore without IELTS score. The Singapore Scholarships are open to students from any country. These are all amazing Scholarships For International Students
Most important, there will be no application fee for this scholarship. Also, The classes will be conducted entirely in English. Over 950 scholarships have been given by the Singapore government. Over 170 countries submitted over 29,000 applications. The Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 is described in further detail below.
Details About Government of Singapore Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Number of Scholarships
This year 240 Scholarships will be announced. You can also find several Scholarships you can study without IELTS.
Financial Coverage Of Government of Singapore Scholarships
Free Scholarships are available through the Singapore Scholarships for International Students program. All expenses will be covered by the SINGA Scholarship.
You may also like: Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- Tuition Fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of S$2,000, after passing the exams stipend will be increased to S$2,500.
- One-time Airfare (S$1,500)
- Allowance of S$1,000*
- All foreign graduates with a love for research and outstanding academic performance are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must Be skillful in spoken and written English
- Having good feedback from academic referees
- Results Of GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE (Optional)
Before applying, make sure you have the necessary papers ready. DO NOT SEND ANY files in hard TO THE SINGA OFFICE. All required papers must be supplied over the internet.
- A recent passport sized photo
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts should be translated into English
- Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s and/or Master’s: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or If your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been granted, you will need a letter from the university certifying your candidacy.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation letters. Check out: How to write a Recommendation Letter
The last date for the submission of applications of the Government of Singapore 2022 is 1st December 2021
How to Apply
The Application Submission is Full Online. Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. Kindly, Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships to apply. Read FAQs for SINGA Scholarships.