Applications for the ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey in 2021 are now being accepted. A fully funded summer exchange program for youngsters to visit a week in Antalya, Turkey, with all expenses paid. Moreover, This volunteer camp will bring together international young students from many nations. So that they will get to collaborate and support one another throughout these challenging moments when help is most required.
Any student between the ages of 18 and 30 years old with any academic background is eligible to apply. Therefore, there are no criteria in terms of academics. Furthermore, Young undergraduates, graduates, or anybody between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply. Also, The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), which is linked with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, is hosting this camp (OIC). Citizens of 57 countries are welcome to participate in the ICYF Young Volunteer camp.
For both men and women, this is a fantastic youth summer program. Hence, the goal of the Summer Camp in Turkey is to pull together and connect young folks. Also, enhance the practical knowledge and guidance in order to aid and demonstrate competence in the event of pandemics, natural disasters, and humanitarian emergencies. So are you looking forward to participating in this one-week exchange program in Turkey? The program’s complete details are shown below.
Details About ICYF International Volunteer Camp
- Country: Antalya, Turkey
- Duration: Males: 12-17 July 2021, Females: 5-10 July 2021
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (See below)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13th June 2021
As previously stated, the ICYF Young Volunteer Camp is a Fully Funded program that will cover the following charges for all participants. So volunteer for summer camp will be given;
- Travel: Coverage of Round trip travel expenses from residence to the camp venue in Samsun. Also visa, medical and travel insurance will be provided.
- Visa Fee: As well as Visa Fee will be Covered.
- Medical: Medical & Travel insurance will be given.
- Accommodation, Local Tour & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food, and other relevant costs related to local hospitality.
The objective of the Camp
ICYF Young Volunteers Camps targets to Achieve the Following Specific objectives:
- Empowering youth lead organizations on volunteering management
- Enhancing young volunteers abilities through interactive training
- Using civic and human rights education to advocate the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian disasters.
- To increase young knowledge of the global virtues of volunteerism.
- To provide a forum for exchanging experiences, learned lessons, and comments on the effects of young volunteers.
- It is to offer the most effective examples of young volunteering projects
- English communication ability is necessary for this volunteer summer camp.
- Age between 18–30 years
- Past experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Teamwork capability.
- Media background (study, work experience, or interest)
- Involved in/or have coordinated media concerned project
- Efficient in the service and development of the community
- As well as a leader who makes a difference in his or her community
The last date to apply for the ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2021 is 13th June 2021. Participants that are selected will be notified through email.
How to Apply
The Application process is Fully Online. Thus to apply for the Volunteer Camp. Please Visit the Official Website of the ICYF Volunteer camp 2021.