Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is one of the scholarships for international students. Applications are open! Hence Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to study in Ireland with a scholarship. The Government of Ireland Scholarship is one of the honorable and well-known scholarships. This scholarship in Ireland provides Bachelors, Master’s, Mphil, or Ph.D. degree programs. Also, 60 scholarships will be provided. Besides that Ireland Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded opportunity. So, The Higher Education Authority (HEA) does funding for this scholarship.
Furthermore, the Government of Ireland Scholarships is open to international students from countries outside the European Union. So, the Participants from non-European countries study full-time in Ireland. Courses are taught in English. Hence, The Scholarship is an interesting and competitive scholarship program.
They possess all academic areas and specializations. Also, all fields are approved. Moreover, The Duration for the master’s program is 1 year, 1-year Bachelors’s program, 1-year research program, or 3-4-year doctoral degree. Finally, Details of the Irish Government Scholarships are available below.
Details About Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
- Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, MPhil, Doctorate
- No. of Scholarships: 60
- Deadline: 26th March 2021
Details Of Irish Scholarship Program
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is honored to Announce the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Program for International students.
Certainly, 60 scholarships will be provided. Besides, The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries. It is applicable to all fields of study.
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses.
- A Stipend of €10,000 for one year of study duration.
- As well as a full fee waiver
- No registration fee
Who can apply?
Note: The Scholarship Period is 1 Year only.
- 1 year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- 1 year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters)
- 3 to 4-year Ph.D. Program
- The last year of an Undergraduate Programm
Available Fields & Majors
The goal of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is to support a Full-Time Masters or Doctorate Degree in Any Discipline or to have an intention to do so.
- Social Science
- All International Students from non-EU Countries.
- The Successful applicants are to start studies in the month of September/October 2021.
- Also, Possess academic, personal, professional, creative excellence.
- Similarly, Must have excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
Click to check US Fulbright Scholarship Fully Funded 2022
At last, The deadline to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is 26th March 2021. Thus, The Selected Students will receive the notification about the Results by 1 June 2021.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted through the online portal. Hence, To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website for the Irish Government Scholarship 2021.