The application phase for the Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2022 is presently open. The KAIST University is furnishing 300 master’s and doctoral scholarships. Most important, this is a Completely Funded South Korean education that will cover all charges. Also, In the QS Global World Rankings, KAIST University is ranked# 39. Also, It’s one of the amazing public universities in the country.
Stay tuned to Student Gateway as it isn’t lower than a study abroad companion. Likewise, there will be 300 scholarships available. We also know that KAIST is a well- known commanding university in Asia and that it’s appertained to as Asia’s MIT. All Academic Fields/ Majors for Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs, and PhD Degree Programs are available clearly for free study in Korea.
Either, You do not need to take the IELTS or TOEFL for this education in South Korea. As English Language Proficiency Certificate is also accepted . Most important, At KAIST University, all courses will be tutored in English. So, A means to widen your midairs, learn more, and study at a world- class university. Therefore, The details of the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Details of KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Bachelors , Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
- The deadline for undergraduate applications is May 27, 2022, and the deadline for graduate applications is March 29, 2022. (For Graduate)
KAIST Scholarship Benefits
The following are the financial benefits of the KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
- Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage.
- Monthly Allowance of 300 USD (Bachelors Students).
- 350,000 KRW is the amount awarded for Master’s Course on a monthly basis.
- 400,000 KRW is the amount awarded for Phd.
- Medical Health Insurance fees.
Available Academic Fields/Majors
The fields for Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarships, and PhD Degree Scholarships offered by KAIST University are as follows.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English-speaking countries (such as Guyana, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and others) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for students who studied in officially English-speaking countries.)
Following is the eligibility criteria for KAIST Masters and PhD Scholarship program ,
- An applicant should not have Korean nationality.
- All international students can apply.
- For admission in master bachelor degree is a must.
- For admission in phd degree program, a master degree is must.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelors scholarships is as follows
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be graduated from high school.
- Applicants with dual nationality can not apply.
- Applicant should have maintained 2.7out 4.3 CGPA , Or according to your university standard but with the same percentage.
Make sure to apply For KAIST University Scholarship 2022 is 27th May 2022 (For Undergraduate), 29th March 2022 (For Graduate).
How to Apply
As the application process is online To, Apply Please Visit the Official website.
- For Bachelors VISIT HERE