The deans of King Fahd University have announced the King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia. The King Fahd University scholarship is for both national and international students. In Saudi Arabia, The KFUPM is a Fully Funded Scholarship. This scholarship program offers you to study full-time Masters, Ph.D., MS, and MBA degree programs. After the famous King of Saudi Arabia, The name King Fahd is suggested for this University.
According to the world’s best university rankings, King Fahd University is ranked 186 in the world. Importantly, Female students can also apply for this great scholarship opportunity. King Fahd University offers all the academic programs. That includes M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
The King Fahd University Scholarship receives applications through an online portal. The online portal is kept open twice a year. Good for those who failed to be selected in the first attempt. The applicants can apply for the KFUPM Masters and Ph.D. admissions. Read more to know further details about the King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2021.
Details Of King Fahd University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 11th February 2021 (For Fall 2021)
King Fahd Scholarship Financial Benefits
As King Fahd University scholarship is a Fully funded program. King Fahd Offers you a Fully Funded scholarship to all the national as well as International Students. Following are the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Textbooks free.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- Also, a chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Funded projects by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of Study offered
To provide special support for research in areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offering diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
For Master Programs:
- A 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree
- GPA of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a 4 year B.S. degree)
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Knowledge of computers working for an evidence by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least 1 year of full-time work experience. This requirement might waive for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Also apply for: Romania Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
Make sure you’ve scanned copies of the following documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement of Purpose for one-page focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM.
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience. Check (How to Make a CV)
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Non Mandatory Documents:
The Documents not needed for online Application but required before final admission:
- TOEFL (minimum 68 for MS and 79 for PhD program) or IELTS (minimum 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD program) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The last date to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia is 11th February 2021. Also, the last date for Submitting Recommendation Letters is 18th Feb 2021. Submission of application will be online.
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship
Application process is online you just have to complete the application form and upload all the required documents. To Apply. Please Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University.