For the Academic Year 2022-2023, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is now accepting applications. In a Top University in the United States, the Most Famous Scholarship. The Knight Hennessey Stanford University Scholarship provides 100 fully funded scholarships to international and US citizens who wish to pursue Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, or Joint Degrees at Stanford University.
The Knight Hennessy scholarship program allows students to study in any academic department or major at the university. In the QS World Universities Ranking, Stanford University is rated #2. The University will provide full funding to the selected students. The maximum duration for a master’s degree is 3 years, and the maximum duration for a PhD is 5 years Approximately 6 years.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The United States of America (USA) is the country with the greatest number of international students attending World-Class Universities. For many students, the United States is always the top priority. Shape your own experience as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar in addition to your graduate studies.
Details About Knight Henessay Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- No.of Scholarships: 100
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: MS PHD & JD’s
- Duration: 2 Year – 6 Year
- Deadline: 6th October 2021
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students in the United States is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarship for international students in the United States. All expenses will be covered, including:
- Covers full tuition (in accordance with the department’s usual enrollment level) and associated expenses.
- A Stipend to for living and educational costs (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend to fund an Economy-Class Ticket to and from Stanford for one annual trip.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars may also apply for extra grants to help them with their academic pursuits (e.g. conference travel).
Available Fields/Majors to Study at Stanford University
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship in the United States of America in 2022 is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. There are no restrictions on academic background.
At Stanford, all graduate programs are only available to anyone with a master’s degree. All majors and fields are available. Any discipline can earn a master’s or doctoral degree.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars applications will be accepted from all nations. There are no restrictions on which countries you can visit.
- You must possess a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- If your bachelor’s or master’s degree was earned before 2014, you are ineligible.
- If you’re still in college working on your first or bachelor’s degree, you’re still able to apply as long as you finish it before enrolling as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you hold a graduate degree, you are still able to apply in 2020 if your first/degree bachelor’s was achieved in 2015 or later.
- You do not require the results of an English proficiency exam if you earned or anticipate to acquire a degree from an institution where English is the official and sole language of teaching.
- GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, and other English language requirements
Required Documents for the Application Form
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- Sngle Page Resume (Check How to Make an Effective CV, Useful Tips)
- 2 Recommendation Letter (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
The deadline for all students to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 at Stanford University is October 6, 2021.
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarship
Both the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and your Stanford graduate degree programme require separate applications. You must use the Online Application Portal to submit your application in English. To apply online, go to the Stanford University Scholarships official website.