Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 is now open for applicants. This Program is a Fully Funded International Internship in Korea. Students from around the world can apply. The Duration of the Korea Winter Internship Program is approximately 4 weeks. There is no application fee. GIFT POSTECH Korea Winter Internship Program will take place at South Korea , Phonag University of Science and Technology.
GIFT Postech (Student Research Participation Program) offers paid internships both in Summers and Winters and all the other expenses will also be covered by authorities. This opportunity is for both international and Korean Students. The Korea Winter Internship Program will start in January 2021 and a Great life changing Opportunity. You can Spend 4 months in Korea which is a great nation in the world. Further details are given below:
Korea Winter Internship Program Details :
- Country: South Korea
- Internship Location: Phonag University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 27th November 2020
- Application Form Fully filled.
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English (Indicating GPA)
- Personal Statement
- English proficiency certificate from the university.
As mentioned above this is a fully funded opportunity so you are not suppose to pay any amount for any of your expense. Expense included by the authorities are as follows:
You can Also apply for : RIPS Summer Internship in United States 2021 | Fully Funded
- Free student dormitory
- Free transportation
- A free round trip airfare economy will be provided.
- Living Expenses will be assisted. (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks)
- 3rd and 4th Year Undergraduate Students.
- International Students with any Nationality are eligible.
- Korean Nationals can also apply.
- There is NO Restriction for Korean Nationals.
|Application Deadline||2nd week of May||end of November|
|Final Result’s Announcement||1st week of June||end of December|
|Period of the program||July||January|
The last date to apply for Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 is 27th November 2020. As stated above, You can appply any time through email but your email along with all the required documents should reach the authorities before the dead line as they will not evaluate documents after the deadline.
Apply Now :
To Apply, Email your Application and Documents at: Eun Mi Jung [email protected]