Nanyang Scholarship 2022 in Singapore is now accepting applications. The NTU Scholarship in Singapore is a Fully Funded Scholarship. So now study bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in Singapore with full financial support. The Scholarship Programs at Nanyang Technological University are separated into two categories. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is for full-time master’s and doctoral degree programs, whereas the Nanyang Scholarship is for undergraduate studies.
NTU is one of Singapore’s top universities. All academic fields/majors are available. The Nanyang University is sponsoring this scholarship. The Scholarship is for a max of 2-years for Master’s, 4-years for the Ph.D. program, and 4-years for BS ones. NTU Research Scholarships, Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships, and Nanyang Scholarships, are all available.
Many scholarships are available in Singapore without asking for IELTS. There are no restrictions on candidates’ nationality. Furthermore, there is no obligation to repay the scholarship. The President of Singapore offers some of the Great Scholarships. The details of the Nanyang Scholarship 2022 are given below.
Details Of Nanyang Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2021
Nanyang University Scholarship Benefits
The Nanyang University is offering Fully funded scholarships for international students for Undergraduates and Graduates degree programs. The External Organizations also aid in getting scholarships to Study at Nanyang University
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Living stipend (S$6,500/academic year).
- Accommodation (up to S$2,000/academic year).
(Applicable to scholarship holders who live in hostels of NTU only)
- Travel allowance (up to S$5,000 Subject to the restrictions and limitations set forth in the Travel Grant Form, for an overseas program)
- Computer allowance (S$1,750, one-off).
|||Citizen Of Singapore||Permanent Resident Of Singapore||International Student|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year|
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600|
It will be paid out during the renewal of the final year scholarship.
Available Fields of Study
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
You may also like: The University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 | Fully Funded
- Candidates from around the world can apply.
- Must have outstanding academic performance.
- Applicant must possess excellent leadership potential and qualities.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree with Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent.
- If you haven’t finished your undergraduate degree programme yet, you’ll need to show proof from your university that you’re on course to get an Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent degree.
The last date to apply for the Nanyang University Scholarship 2022 is 30th November 2021 for the years 2022-2023.
How to Apply
The Application process is Online. Kindly use the Online Link for applying. To Apply, Visit the Official site of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship. For Bachelors (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here).