The NCTU Taiwan Scholarship Program 2022 is now taking applications for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. So, Prepare to enroll in one of Taiwan’s top four universities. Also, The university is ranked number four in the country and number 427 Globally. The NCTU Taiwan Scholarships are a world-renowned scholarship. Your expenses will be covered by the National Chiao Tung University Scholarship.
Furthermore, International students from all around the world are eligible to apply. Taiwan scholarships are achievable. Because they are giving over 4000 scholarships, there are many opportunities to receive one. So, Just simply fill out the application form and you will be considered for an NCTU International Scholarship. Also, a separate application is not needed. Choose from around 4000 scholarships in Taiwan.
There is no need for contacting the professor for the approval of the candidate. Thus grab this Funded scholarship for international students for getting undergraduate/degrees, bachelor’s master’s degrees (M Phill/ MS), and doctoral degrees (Ph.D.). Approximately 14,000+ local and foreign students are currently enrolled. Read the full details below.
Details About NCTU Taiwan Scholarship Program
- Country: Taiwan
- University: National Chiao Tung University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2021
- Undergraduate Program: 4–6 Years
- Master Program: 1–4 Years
- Doctoral Program: 2–7 Years
Available Fields Of Study and Majors offered at NCTU Taiwan
Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Programs:
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Management
- College of Computer Science
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Photonics
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- School of Law
- College of Management
- Check Here For the Full List of Master and Ph.D. Programs:
NCTU Tawain Scholarship Benefits
A Wonderful Chance to Study in Taiwan. One of the simplest opportunities to obtain. The following expenditures will be covered by the NCTU International Student Scholarship:
For Bachelor Students:
- Monthly Stipend up to NT$21,000 (US$700)
- and/or Tuition fee waiver.
For Master Students:
- Tuition fees Waivers for university
- Monthly stipend NT$22,000 (US$733)
- Master students will be offered assistantships for research work by their advisors.
For Ph.D. Students:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend NT$29,000 (US$966)
- PhD. Students will also get research assistantships from their advisors.
Eligibility Criteria for NCTU Taiwan
To apply for the National Chiao Tung University, all candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be International students, citizens of any country but not from Taiwan.
- Mentally and physically fit
- Should not be a holder of a scholarship already
- Bachelor’s degree programs are open to those who have completed high school.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to be considered for Master’s degree programs.
- Master’s degree holders are able to apply for Ph.D./Doctoral Degree programs.
Required Documents for Application
- Application form filled up online
- The verified Highest Degree Diploma with stamps.
- Highest degree Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study plan: written either in English or Chinese.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
The last date to apply is 30th September 2021.
How to Apply for the NCTU Scholarship Taiwan
You must apply through the University Portal. To begin, fill out an online application and provide all required papers. To be considered, new students must select the “NCTU Scholarship” option on the application form.
Please Visit the Official Website of the NCTU Taiwan University Scholarships 2022 To apply. Please select NCTU Taiwan Scholarship (Visit Here)