The Applications for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 are open. Additionally, the Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students. For all those who dream of Study abroad, this is the best opportunity. Hence, Apply for Masters, Masters Leading to Ph.D. or Direct Ph.D. After a 4 Year Undergraduate Program. Besides, the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) funds the Singapore Scholarship.
The Students belonging to any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships. The Scholarship to Singapore is a Fully Funded ofcourse. Therefore, there is No Application Fee. Because it’s a Government Funded Scholarship Program. So, The Government will cover all the expenses. Also, the courses will be taught in English. As well as the Singapore Ranked is a Powerful Country you can check their Passport Ranking.
Furthermore, You will Study in One of the Top 3 Universities in Singapore. Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). To sum up, read the details below below.
About Singapore Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
About SINGA Scholarships
- The Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is known for its variety of programs. Thus, 240 scholarships have been awarded this year. There are many scholarships that you can study without IELTS. The time period of the scholarship is 4 years.
- The Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 scholarships. Nearly, 29,000 applications received from more than 170 countries.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students has Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will be covering all the Expenses:
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- Applications are open to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic performance.
- Also, Good written and spoken English skills
- Good reviews from academic referees.
- This criterion is for January 2022 intake.
Prepare the following documents in advance before you apply. DO NOT send paper documents to SINGA Office. All required documents must be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent file in passport format (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts must need to be in English translation
- Academic transcripts of the bachelor and/or master: diploma certificate (s) / parchment (s) or university certification letter on request if the diploma/parchment certificate has not yet been issued.
- Letters of recommendation: 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by applicants). Check out the examples of how to write a letter of recommendation.
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students 2021 is 1st June 2021 for the Jnauary 2022 intake.
How to Apply
The Application Submission is entirely Online. So, Applicants should apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships. Furthermore, Read FAQs for any queries for SINGA Scholarships.