Wherever you travel in the world, a UK education opens doors. So, here are some UK Scholarships for 2022, as well as Universities without IELTS. Most important the United Kingdom Scholarships are the most prestigious scholarships for international students. Also, the good news is that the United Kingdom is now offering bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. There are also certain universities in UK where you can study without having IELTS
Thus why Should You Study in the United Kingdom? The United Kingdom has universities that are internationally recognized. Moreover, so many world-class degrees are available in the United Kingdom. The Government of the United Kingdom, as well as funds from other public and private universities, fund the majority of these scholarships. Therefore, students from all over the world are welcome to apply. So, Who wouldn’t want to study at one of the world’s most illustrious universities, such as Oxford or Cambridge?
Furthermore, in the United Kingdom, there are over 395 universities and colleges that provide over 50,000 degree programs. So, if you want to achieve great things, you can be assured that you’re in the perfect spot in the United Kingdom. Below is a list of UK Scholarships for 2022 and UK Universities that do not require IELTS. Please continue reading for more information.
Details About UK Scholarships 2022 & Without IELTS Universities
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Let’s get started on the list Top Scholarships in the United Kingdom that are open to overseas students as well as UK citizens:
1) Rhodes Scholarship
In the United Kingdom, the Rhodes Scholarship will be awarded in 2022. Every year, the Rhodes Scholarship Foundation awards 100 scholarships to international students. The Rhodes Scholarship is available to study master’s and doctoral degree programs at the University of Oxford.
Read More About Rhodes Scholarship
2) Great Scholarship in UK 2021 | 310 Scholarships
The Great UK Scholarship is a fantastic Scholarship Opportunity for all the Students to Study in UK. Around, 310 Scholarships will be provided by the Government of the UK and the British Council. You can get your Master Degree Program in any of the 19 UK Universities.
Read More About: Great Scholarship in UK 2021
3) Chevening Scholarship in UK 2022
On August 3rd, 2021, applications for the UK Chevening Scholarship will open. We’ve included information, guidelines, and tips on how to apply for a Chevening Scholarship.
Read More About: Chevening Scholarship in UK
4) University of Plymouth UK Scholarship 2021-2022
Automatically, the University of Plymouth Scholarship will be awarded. The Study Master’s Degree Program is eligible for this scholarship.
Read More about: University of Plymouth Scholarships
5) Welcome (UK Government) Scholarship
Scholarships from the Wellcome Trust and the UK Government will be available in 2021. The Scholarship is supported by the UK Government’s Trust. This scholarship can be used to pursue a Master’s degree.
Read More about: Wellcome UK Government Scholarships
6) UK Bristol University Scholarships 2021
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2021 is for Bachelors Degree and Master Degree Programs. The Scholarship will also cover your Expenses.
Read More about: Bristol University Scholarships
7) University of West England Chancellor Scholarship
International students can apply for a variety of scholarships. In some situations, students may be forced to undertake an internship in addition to their academic responsibilities.
Read More about: University of West England Chancellor Scholarship
8) UK University of Westminster Scholarships 2021
The Westminster Scholarships are available to a new home and international students for the 2021-22 academic year to enrol as full-time students in Master’s programs in any academic field.
Read More about: Westminster Scholarships UK
9) University of Sussex International Scholarships
International students can apply for up to 60 full-time master’s degree scholarships at the University of Sussex.
Read More About: Sussex Scholarships in UK
10) Nottingham Trent University Scholarships
International students can apply for Nottingham University Scholarships for Master’s Degree Programs.
Read More About: Nottingham University Scholarships
11) University of Birmingham Scholarship 2021
Applications are now open for the University of Birmingham Scholarship 2021. Global Masters Scholarship 2021 is open for all students
Read More ABout: Birmingham Scholarship
List of All UK Masters Scholarships 2021
Here are Some Top UK Scholarships 2022, Masters Scholarships Funded by the Government of UK:
- Anne Marie Schimmel scholarship for a woman at any UK university to study a Master Degree program.
- Bestway Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Kent to study a Master Degree program.
- Bestway Foundation Scholarships at SOAS University of London to study a Master Degree program.
- Chevening Master Scholarship is available to Study Masters Degree Program at any of the UK University with all Expenses Covered.
- Commonwealth masters scholarship is also available to Study Masters Degree Program at any of the UK University with all Expenses Covered.
- Commonwealth Shared Masters Scholarship is also available to Study Masters Degree Program at any of the UK University with all Expenses Covered.
- Clarendon Scholarships for Masters at Oxford University. They offer 130 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study at the University of Oxford.
- Developing Solutions Scholarships by the University of Nottingham (Full and Partial, Masters)
- Bestway Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Bradford to study a Master Degree program.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship offers 100 Scholarships Fully Funded to all International Students to Study at Cambridge University.
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship by University of Durham (Full, women-only & Masters Except for MBA)
- Hodgson Law Scholarship by University of Liverpool ( Full fees + stipend and LLM)
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarships at Universities of Cambridge (Full, Master)
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarships at Universities of Oxford (Full, Master)
- Masters in STEM Scholarships for Women by British Council at University of Strathclyde (Tuition Fees, Monthly Stipend, Living Costs, Travel Costs, Equipment and Study Costs, Childcare)
- Reach Oxford Scholarship Provides 100 Scholarships from all over the world to Study Full-time Master or PhD Degree Program at the University of Oxford.
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is Funded by the Government of Scotland at Universities in Scotland for Master Degree Programs.
- The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship in Human and Health Sciences by Swansea University (Full tuition fee, Women only, Masters)
- Think Big Scholarships by Bristol University (Masters, Awards Valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are Available)
- UCL Snowdon Masters Scholarships Accelerating Disabled Leaders (Physically disabled and sensory impaired, £15,000 available towards MSC fees and a £15,000 Allowance while Studying)
- University of Strathclyde 50th Anniversary Masters Scholarship
UK Universities without IELTS
Following are the Universities that offer admission in UK in 2021 without IELTS and TOEFL.
- The University of Geneva.
- London Southbank University.
- The University of Bolton.
- The University of Bolton.
- Portsmouth University.
- Birmingham City University.
- The University of Basel.
- Swansea University.
- The University of Northampton.
- Sheffield Hallam University.
- The University of Northampton.
- Riga Technical University.
- The University of Warwick.
- London South-bank University.
- Robert Gordon University.
- The University of Bristol.
- The University of Plymouth.
- Aston University, Birmingham.
- The University of Central Lancashire.
- The University of Greenwich.
- Northumbria University.
- Audencia Nantes School of Management.
What Do You require to Get Admission to the Above UK Universities
Applicants must have an English Proficiency Certificate to apply. The English Proficiency Certificate can be obtained from the applicant’s prior university.
It should be indicated in the university letter that the candidate has completed all of his courses in English. Instead of the IELTS certificate, you can use the letter form from that university.