Good news. Do you want to become a United Nations volunteer? So if yes, then apply to participate in the United Nations Volunteers Program, which will be fully funded by 2021. The United Nations Volunteers Program is open to all applicants from around the world to participate in the United Nations Paid Volunteers Program around the world. Hence, This is one of the best opportunities to work with UN interns. Unicef recently announced a paid internship program. You can apply in
The United Nations Volunteer Program is one of the great Volunteers programs for all member students, alumni, and new students under the age of 25 to volunteer at the United Nations. Furthermore, The duration of the UN Volunteers Program ranges from 3 to 12 months. Hence, united nations volunteer opportunities are worth avail.
The United Nations is working closely with COVID-19. Thus, they need volunteers who can help them. Therefore, they are inviting United Nations Volunteers to fight the 2020 novel coronavirus, with the United Nations being responsible for all costs. Also, have you ever noticed that this change will bring many opportunities? Full details of the UN Volunteers Program are provided below.
UN Volunteers Program 2021 (Fully Funded) Details
- Organization: United Nations
- Location: Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No
About UN Volunteer Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization made in 1945. The headquarters of the UN is located in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is bothering the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- The Entities of the UN are working closely with National Governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN Invites to be a helping hand to the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
Duration & Starting Date
- Duration: From 3-12 Months (with Possibility of Extension)
- Starting Date: Many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
The UN Volunteer Program is a UN Paid Volunteer Opportunity for all the Participants from around the world to become a UN Volunteer.
- Monthly Allowance for the Coverage of Food, Housing, Basic Needs
- Health & Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
Available Fields & Qualification
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas. UN Proudly Invites you to apply for the United Nations Volunteer Program.
1) Health Professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-Health Professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Participants can form anywhere with any nationality.
- Candidate should have Work Experience in the above qualification criteria
- Age: 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- And At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
How to Apply for United Nations Volunteer Program
Applicants need to download the Application form & other Documents. To Apply, Please Go to the OFFICIAL UN WEBSITE. And get all the details for how to volunteer for united nations.