Applications for the UNICEF Internship Program 2022 are now open. Recent most UNICEF internship programs are available for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students Master’s students. Hence, Start your career at UNICEF. Also, students from anywhere in the world can apply for this internship programme. Additionally, UNICEF operates in more than 190 countries and is a United Nations agency based in New York. In case you have no idea about what is an internship programme? So it’s an opportunity for the potential individuals to work in a firm for a specific frame of time.
Furthermore, the UNICEF internship is available to international students from all over the world. Also, UNICEF offers many fields for students. Students over the age of 18 can apply for an internship at UNICEF. Thus, you can apply if you are enrolled in an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral program. If you have got a degree in the past two years UNICEF then you also are eligible. It offers free online courses accredited by UNICEF.
Most important, UNICEF does not charge registration fees. This is a paid internship program as participants receive a monthly stipend and travel allowance, UNICEF is responsible for all expenses. Because it is a Fully Funded program. Availability of Remote internship is also here. The duration of the internship is usually 6 to 26 weeks. Learn more about the UNICEF internship program through 2022 below.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The advantages of the UNICEF Internship Programme for fresh Graduates involve the Following:
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa expenses.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants should be International Undergraduate and Graduate students no matter from which country.
- The candidate should be a student of an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Program or have graduated within the previous 2 Years.
- Should have proficiency in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. However, the Working language proficiency of the office you are applying to may also be needed.
- Must have outstanding academic performance in the previous educational records.
- Candidates having no direct relatives (For instance, mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Should have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Hence select your preference for internship program in UNICEF. All opportunities are open. The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application online via the website. Also, Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be shown. Apply now for the Internship, Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.