University of Alberta Canada Scholarships 2021 are now open. The University of Alberta is one of the top 5 Canadian universities to offer full scholarships for international students to study masters and doctoral programs. First Premier University. The University of Alberta is a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
All international students and Canadian citizens are eligible for University of Alberta Scholarships. Your journey begins with Canadian scholarships. Choose from more than 200 undergraduate programs, 500+ undergraduate programs, 250 majors and 300 research areas. The University of Alberta is discovering how to take your education to the next level. Find out what makes our students experience so rich, meaningful and life-changing opportunity. One of the best thing is that you don’t have to meet the English language requirements. The University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta scholarship options for undergraduate and graduate students, including cost of living.
You don’t have to apply separately for some scholarships. You will automatically be considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you receive admission. Further details are provided below:
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 1st 2021, May 1st, 2021
The University of Alberta has more than 7,000 international students from 148 countries. Find out what you need to join UAlberta as an international student.
Study at the University of Alberta because the University of Alberta is one of the top five Canadian universities and one of the top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our students’ experience so rich, meaningful and life-changing.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates & Graduates
As stated above University of Alberta has a huge number of program offering in different academic fields which are as follows.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
National University of Taiwan Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
There is a different variety of scholarships with different benefits which are available for graduates and undergraduates which are as follows
- Entrance scholarships (Automatic Consideration , No need for separate application) For Undergraduate and Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Up to $9,000; Funded over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000 Per Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500+ $10,000 Additional for international students to support there fee.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Award Varies in between 10,000$ to 15,000$ according to students profile.
You can get More information about Undergraduate Scholarships by clicking (Here) & (Here). And for Alberta Graduate Scholarships click (Here).
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Canadian Citizens can also apply.
- If you belong to the country listed by University of Alberta or you have studies in the institutions listed by the University of Alberta then you are exempted from the English test requirement. You can check it be clicking (Here).
- No Late Applications will be entertained.
Scotland Government Scholarship 2021 | Funded
As mentioned above the last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is March 1st, 2021 for May 2021 admissions and May 1st, 2021 for July 2021 admissions.
How to apply for UAlberta Scholarship
Application Process is Online. , Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information and t start off with the application.