The application period for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada for the year 2022 is now open. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university that offers full scholarships to international students studying master’s and doctoral degree program in Canada. The University of the First Class. The Institution of Alberta, based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is a public research university. The University of Alberta Scholarships are open to all international students and Canadian citizens.
Canadian Scholarships are the beginning of your adventure. There are almost 200 undergraduate programmes, 500 graduate degrees, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas to choose from. Alberta University investigates how you may advance your education. Learn what makes our student experience so unique, fulfilling, and life-changing. One of the best features is that you are not required to fulfil English language requirements.
The University of Alberta provides a range of UAlberta Scholarships, including Living Expenses, to undergraduates and graduates. Some of the scholarships may not require separate applications. When you apply for admission, you will be immediately considered for the UAlberta Scholarship. In 2021, you will also be able to study in Canada without having to take the IELTS exam. More information is provided below.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September Admission begins on July 1, 2021, while January Admission begins on November 1, 2021.
Brief Information about Alberta University
Over 7000 foreign students from 148 countries attend the University of Alberta. Find out what you’ll need to enrol as an international student at UAlberta.
Because the University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university and one of the Top 150 in the world, it is a great place to study. Learn what makes our student experience so unique, fulfilling, and life-changing.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
More than 200 undergraduate degrees, 500 graduate programmes, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas are available at Alberta University. As a result, you have the option of selecting from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The following scholarships are available at the University of Alberta for undergraduate and graduate students.
The Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta, and other organisations sponsor awards, scholarships, and prizes given to exceptional candidates.
- Scholarships for college entrance (Automatically Consideration) International Student Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates: Up to $9,000 in value; payable over four years
- Gold Standard Scholarship at the University of Alberta: Up to $6,000 in value
- Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship at the University of Alberta: $5,000 per year
- Master’s Entrance Scholarship at the University of Alberta: $17,500 stipend (international students will get an extra $10,000 to aid with expenses.)
- The Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) is awarded to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in Alberta. A minimum reward of $11,000 and a maximum award of $15,000 is available.
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
The following is included in the Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
President’s First and Best Scholarships, George and Marsha Ivany Value: $40,000 ($10,000 per year for four years).
Value of Chancellors’ Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 each year for four years)
Entrance Scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan are valued at $24,000 ($6,000 each year for four years).
Undergraduate Scholarships from Edwards are valued at $24,000 ($6,000 each year for four years).
Agriculture and Bioresources College Renewable Entrance Scholarships are worth $12,000 ($3,000 per year for four years) and are renewable.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- International students and Canadian citizens are also able to apply.
- You do not need an English Language Certificate if you are from one of these countries or if you have studied at one of these universities. (Visit this page)
- There will be no late applications allowed.
The application deadline for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is July 1, 2021, for September admission, and November 1, 2021, for January admission.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
The whole application process takes place entirely online. To apply online, go to the University of Alberta’s official website for more information about scholarships.