Acceptance of applications has been started by the University of Gadjah Mada Scholarship in Indonesia 2021. This scholarship is for all of the international students to study Full-time Master or Ph.D. programs. This scholarship offers full financial coverage to the expenses, be it tuition fee or accommodation that means it is a Fully funded opportunity. Different learning strategies are used like; By Coursework and Research. Recently, Gadjah Mada University is ranked 320 according to World University Rankings 2020.
The University of Gadjah Mada is accepting students from Asia, Africa, Latin America, The Pacific, Middle East, and Europe. Nearly 19 scholarships in total will be offered in the year 2020. More or less all of the Majors and academic fields are there to be studies. As stated above, this is a Fully Funded scholarship which means that No fee will be charged for applications by the university.
Complete application process is online. Gadjah Mada Scholarship is offering Full and Partial Scholarships Two different scholarships if you can not fit in one you can still go with another option .All the Details about the University of Gadjah Mada Scholarship are as follows.
You might also take interest in Koc University Scholarship in Turkey 2021 (Fully Funded)
Details of University of Gadjah Mada Scholarship 2021
- Country: Indonesia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 19
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th December 2020
Also have a look to: University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships 2021 Canada | Funded
Number of Scholarships:
Following fellowships are offered for GMIF Batch 4:
- 10 fellowships of full-time Master Degree Program
- 4 fellowships of Full-time Doctoral Degree Program
- 5 fellowships of Partial Master Degree program
1. GMIF Partial Coverage Scholarship
- No tuition fee
- Indonesion Language Program.
- Air Fare Ticket fully covered.
- Health Insurance Fully covered
- Research fund Rp10.000.000 for Master Program
- Students are responsible to cover their own living expenses during studies in Indonesia. Cost of living in Yogyakarta is US210.
2. GMIF Full Coverage Scholarship
This scholarship is offered ro international students living outside of Indonesia.
- No tuition fee
- Living allowance expenses according to Yogyakarta rate
- Indonesian Language Program
- 4 semesters for Master Program
- 6 semesters for Doctoral Program
- A Round-Trip International Airfare (Direct Economy Class)
- Health Insurance during the fellowship program
- Research Grant of Rp10.000.000 for Master Program and Rp15.000.000 for Doctoral Program
- Student Dormitory
Available Fields of Study
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine :
- Master in Veterinary Science
- Doctor in Veterinary Science
Faculty of Agriculture :
- Master in Fisheries Science
- Master in Soil Science
- Master in Plant Breeding
- Master in Pest Science
- Master in Phytopathology
- Master in Agricultural Economics
- Master in Agronomy
- Master in Agribusiness Management
Faculty of Agricultural Technology :
- Master in Agro-Industrial Technology
- Master in Estate Crop Product Technology
- Master in Agricultural Engineering
- Master in Food Science and Technology
- Doctor in Food Science
- Doctor in Agro-Industrial Technology
- Doctor in Agricultural Engineering Science
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences :
- Master in Chemistry
- Master in Physics
- Master in Mathematics
- Master in Computer Science
- Doctor in Computer Science
- Doctor in Physics
- Doctor in Mathematics
- Doctor in Chemistry
Faculty of Animal Science :
- Master in Animal Science
- Doctor in Animal Science
Faculty of Pharmacy :
- Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Master in Clinical Pharmacy
- Master in Pharmaceutical Management
- Doctor in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing :
- Master in Tropical Medicine
- Master in Public Health
- Master in Medical and Health Professions Education
- Master in Biomedical Sciences
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences :
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relation
- Master in Public Policy Management
- Master in Social Development and Welfare
- Master in Sociology
- Doctor in Public Administration
- Doctor in Public Policy Management
- Doctor in Political Science
Faculty of Psychology:
- Master in Psychology
- Doctor in Psychology
Faculty of Geography:
- Master in Remote Sensing
- Master in Geography
- Master Program on Regional Development
- Master of Planning and Management of Coastal Area and Watershed
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- International Student
- Admission to a master program or doctoral program is mandatory.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree for master program applicant or master’s degree for doctoral program applicant in related fields according to your previous studies.
- At least GPA of at least 3.0 on 4.0 GPA.
- Good proficiency in English TOEFL or IELTS.
- Research proposal for doctoral program .
- All other supporting documents required.
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of academic records.
- Professional Resume
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- English Proficiency (ITP TOEFL, IBT TOEFL or IELTS)
- Personal statement (download template from this website) ( Student Gateway can help you write)
- Motivation letter ( Student Gateway can help you write)
- Two academic references
- Research Proposal ( Student Gateway can help you write)
Last date to apply for the University of Gadjah Mada Scholarship in Indonesia 2021 as described above is 20th December 2020
How to Apply
Application process is online just complete all the documents discussed above and submit them online To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Gadjah Mada Indonesia.