The University of Hawaii Scholarships are intended for students who wish to pursue a Fully Funded graduate degree under the ADB Japan Scholarship Program. Moreover, these scholarships are available to both US residents and international students. So full fill your wish to study at the University of Hawaii in the United States. The Asian Development Bank sponsors a scholarship program that enrolls around 300 students each year in a full-time master’s and doctoral program.
Furthermore, The University of Hawaii is a public research university that is also one of the country’s oldest. Also, Universities in the United States are constantly at the forefront. In fact, we recently noted that a number of American universities are providing scholarships to international students without IELTS. Thus, you need to have a bachelor’s degree only then can you apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in the United States.
AS we stated above that it is a Fully Funded opportunity. So, the University of Hawaii scholarships will cover all expenses for US citizens and overseas students. Then the duration of the Master Scholarship is two years. Most importantly, The ADB asks for no application fee. Because it’s a Fully Funded scholarship. Therefore, It’s a fantastic chance. So, the Complete Information and link to the Application form is given below.
ADB University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Scholarship Benefits Under University of Hawaii Scholarships
ADB Scholarship is a Fully funded Scholarship for International Students in the USA.
- Full-time Graduate Tuition and Fees.
- Airfare from home country to the US.
- A Stipend to cover food and incidental expenses partially
- Health and Medical insurance.
- Allowance for books, materials, and other study-related supplies.
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
- For Research, a special grant for thesis preparation.
Available Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Eligible Countries for the ADB Hawaii Scholarship
- United States
- Pacific Region: Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, American Samoa, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Brunei. Brunei. The Philippines.
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Iran, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, , Macau, Japan, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Candidates who have got admission to an approved Master’s degree at an approved institution.
- Superior academic record with bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of full-time professional work experience (gained after a degree).
- Experienced in written and spoken English communication skills.
- Need to Be under 35 years of age while applying.
- Exceptionally, the age limit is 45 years for the programs that are suitable for senior managers and officials.
- Should be in good health.
The last date to apply is 1st December 2021. Thus start submitting your applications for the University of Hawaii Scholarships in the United States for the year 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The process of application is totally Online for the Hawaii University Scholarship. To, Apply Please Visit Here Official website of the University of Hawaii Website.