the application deadline for the 2022 World Forum for Democracy. The World Forum for Democracy is a fully funded conference in France taking place in Strasbourg. All international applicants are invited to attend a 7-day conference in France from November 4 through November 10, 2022. Before the deadline, interested candidates should submit their applications real quick. Following selection, they are asked to begin the visa filing process. The WFD 2022 will pay for all expenses, covering travel, food, accommodation, and visa fees. The tenth edition of the World Forum for Democracy is in 2022.
“Democracy: A New Hope?” is the theme of the 2022 World Forum for Democracy. The Council of Europe funded the conference. No matter a candidate’s gender, disability, marital situation, parental status, racial, ethnic, or social origin, color, religion, creed, or sexual orientation, the Council of Europe welcomes applications from everyone who meets the requirements of the activity.
60 young people will be invited by the Youth Department to attend this conference and interact with attendees from all around the world. Other Fully Funded Forums and Conferences are also taking place in other nations, and you can apply for these as well. Among them are the Young Fellowship Program Thailand 2022 and the International Volunteer Camp Antalya, Turkey 2022. Below you’ll find all the information you need to participate in the fully funded World Forum for Democracy Conference in France.
Details About World Forum for Democracy 2022
- Host Country: France
- City: Strasbourg
- Dates: 4th-10th November 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 2nd August 2022
Also Apply for: Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
Financial Coverage and Facilities
- Travel Expenses: Covered by the Council of Europe.
- Visa: Fully covered.
- Accommodation: will be provided and paid for by the Council of Europe.
- Wi-Fi is provided in the place of living
Important Points for Youth Delegation for World Youth Forum for Democracy
- The 2022 edition of the World Forum for Democracy is themed “Democracy: A New Hope?”.
- The 10th World Forum for Democracy is here with the intention to get to the core base of what has been going wrong.
- It will investigate what kinds of democratic future are desired and feasible in the interests of people all around the world, as well as the major contributing elements to democratic decline and how they might be remedied.
The following are some of the major challenges that will be addressed at this year’s World Forum for Democracy:
- S.O.S. Democracy in distress
- Can we swing back the pendulum?
- Democracy defended – from decline to renaissance
Dates & Location
- All selected participants must need to arrive on Friday 4th November and depart on Thursday 10th November.
- The youth preparation meeting for all participants will take place on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th November at the European Youth Centre.
- Age 18-30 (In special cases, exceptions can be made).
- Able to work and communicate in English.
- Must be motivated towards contributing and developing new ideas for the young generation and democracy.
- Must Be ready to put their share in describing their own challenges faced in relation to democracy.
- Prepare to take a solution-oriented approach to the issue of democracy by bringing in new ideas and visions.
- Make yourself available to fully participate in the World Forum for Democracy and the preparatory process (i.e. online preparation and onsite presence in Strasbourg arriving on November 4th and departing on November 10th).
The last date to apply for the World Forum for Democracy 2022 Fully Funded Conference in France is 2nd August 2022
How to Apply for the WFD Conference in France 2022?
- The applicants should follow the steps provided by the council of Europe. Read the online application form and the official Notice.
- To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the WFD 2022 France